• Page:

TOPIC: Bubbalu daycare vs Brakanjan

Bubbalu daycare vs Brakanjan 4 years 1 month ago #117084

• MariBiscuit
  • ( User )
  • Double Platinum
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi there

I'm just wondering wether mommies with babies/toddlers in these two creches can give me their experience regarding the creches?

We've decided to put our LO in Bubbalu daycare as from January 2011 and only afterwards realized that there's another good creche in Brackenfell - Brakanjan. I can't find much on the internet about Brakanjan (don't think they have a website?)

Will appreciate any feedback :) Thank you!
[link=http://lilypie.com]This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.[/link]
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by MariBiscuit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bubbalu daycare vs Brakanjan 4 years 1 month ago #117109

• Stilettomum
  • ( User )
  • Double Platinum
  • Taking on life, love & parenting
  • Thank you received: 5
Marilu

i worked @ Bubbalu and my children will never ever go there. i will send you a pm with my reasons why if you want.

but i have put amandalynn in Brackenjan and she is very happy there. my chidl has changed since she started there. they have a open door policy so you are welcome to walk in at any time of the day and ask question, pick up and drop off. the principal and his wife is very involved and he makes sure that he is aware of what is going on in every childs life.

How old will LO be in Jan? the teachers from the baby class to the pre primary class are involved with all the kids, the after care teacher helps out every where and she is very good with the kids.

another school i can advise for you that is very good is Hompie Kedompie. they also do not have a website
Northern Suburbs, Cape Town

Im a halfday working mom of 2 wonderful little girls, most days I just smile and nod and pretend that I know what I'm doing as a parent, but we all know its not true...

Amandalynn Nora Coetzee - 28 June 2006

Lorelai Charlotte Nortje - 27 January 2010

The place where I just let it rip! Mostly about my children and then a bit about me...
thestilettomum.wordpress.com/

Re: Bubbalu daycare vs Brakanjan 4 years 1 month ago #117117

• MariBiscuit
  • ( User )
  • Double Platinum
  • Thank you received: 2
Charlotte thanks for your input. Can you please mail me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , would like to hear the reasons why you don't like Bubbalu. :)

My girl will be 1year6months in Jan 2011.
[link=http://lilypie.com]This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.[/link]

Re: Bubbalu daycare vs Brakanjan 4 years 1 month ago #117122

• Stilettomum
  • ( User )
  • Double Platinum
  • Taking on life, love & parenting
  • Thank you received: 5
She will then be in Betty's class @ Brackenjan who will also be doing her potty training.
Northern Suburbs, Cape Town

Im a halfday working mom of 2 wonderful little girls, most days I just smile and nod and pretend that I know what I'm doing as a parent, but we all know its not true...

Amandalynn Nora Coetzee - 28 June 2006

Lorelai Charlotte Nortje - 27 January 2010

The place where I just let it rip! Mostly about my children and then a bit about me...
thestilettomum.wordpress.com/

Re: Bubbalu daycare vs Brakanjan 4 years 3 weeks ago #124983

• Nancy Hornsby
  • ( Visitor )
My son is has been in Bubbalu for the past year and has been thriving there. However, as a oncerned mother, I would like to know the reason for your not recommending Bubbalu, especially as you previously worked there.

Re: Bubbalu daycare vs Brakanjan 4 years 3 weeks ago #126487

• chantal
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Charlotte, ek lees nou dat jy by Bubbalu gewerk het en se jy sal dit kids nooit daarin sit nie
Redes?
  • Page:
Moderators: julz, MissesMom