Some house rules
Moomie is a place for would-be parents and mothers to meet. It is intended to be a safe and warm environment in which women can discuss their fears, excitement, struggles and laughter. To keep this forum a place that you like to visit time and time again, there are some guidelines we'd like you to keep in mind. The opinions expressed on Moomie are those of individual users and Moomie takes no responsibility for the comments and viewpoints of users.
- Advertising,commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your account. For all advertising queries, contact email@example.com.
- There will be no excessive use of profanity.
- No racial, ethnic, gender-based insults or personal discrimination are allowed.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- When you post on the forum, you give consent that Moomie may use your posts as market research, in articles or publications created by Moomie.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
- Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
- If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited.
- Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator.
- You may have one user name on the board at any one time. We reserve the right to merge or delete multiple accounts.
- No linking to other SA parenting/competing sites.
- Moomie has the right to delete, move or lock a topic for any reason.
- No requests for voting for pictures or anything else will be allowed.
- No market research will be allowed, unless agreed upon with Moomie Admin.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The competitions are open to moms residing in South Africa only.
- The prizes are not transferable and may not be converted into cash.
- Do not send entries by registered post, as they will not be collected.
- Only natural persons will be eligible to be entered into the competition. Fake or persona entries will be disqualified. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Moomie is final.
- Moomie reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at their discretion. In the event of such cancellation or alteration, all participants and the winners shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against Moomie, its affiliates or associated companies. Moomie may refuse to award any prize if any information or any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected.
- Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- Moomie cannot be held responsible in the event of any problems arising.
- Winners will be notified by email
- All rights reserved.
For any queries, mail firstname.lastname@example.org.