Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with rice crispy cereal. You will love the crispy surprise! These cookies are fun to make and fun to eat!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 ¼ cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Combine butter and sugars in your mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. On low, add in egg and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients. Stir in the oats, chocolate chips, and cereal. Don't over mix. You don't want to crush the cereal too much.
- Scoop dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment. Bake for 10-12 minutes! Allow to cool for a minute on the cookie sheet. Move to a cooling rack and enjoy.